What does the Student Government Do?Student Government is a vital part of campus life at Sauk Valley Community College. Student Government allows students, like you, have a say in important decisions for the SVCC campus.
Responsibilities of Student Government include:
- Representing the student body to the SVCC administration
- Sponsoring campus-wide activities
- Serving on college-wide committees
- Recognizing new student organizations
- Allocating programming money to new and existing student organizations
- Completing community service activities.
Get Involved! Student Government Needs YOU!
Join SGA if you would like to help us plan, promote, and create events for students at SVCC. This is a great experience, and many employers seek new hires with the skills and abilities to successfully plan, promote and execute events.
Student Government Links
- Student Government Officers and Elections
- Student Trustee
- Attend a Meeting
- Become a Member
- What is Constitution Day?
- Voter Registration