Student Government Association (SGA) Officers:
- Represent the student body to the SVCC administration.
- Sponsor campus-wide activities.
- Serve on college-wide committees.
- Recognize new student organizations.
- Allocate programming money to new and existing student organizations.
- Complete community service activities.
Interested in participating and/or joining a committee?
Please contact Ana Salgado, SGA Advisor in 1F19 or email@example.com.
SGA invites you to run for 2021-2022 Student Government. If you or someone you know meets the requirements, please consider applying for the positions. SGA Applications. Deadline: April 2.