Student Government Association (SGA) Officers:
- Represent the student body to the SVCC administration.
- Sponsor campus-wide activities.
- Serve on college-wide committees.
- Recognize new student organizations.
- Allocate programming money to new and existing student organizations.
- Complete community service activities.
Interested in participating and/or joining a committee?
Please contact Ana Salgado, SGA Advisor in 1F19 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2020-2021 SGA Officers: Anah Chamberlain-President, Abril Vazquez-Tapia-Student Trustee, Giselle Sotelo-Vice-President, Madelyn Tennison-Secretary, and Calista Crone-Treasurer.
Student Government elections are held in April. If you are interested in running for a position, please review and complete an election packet and submit it to: email@example.com.