Student Government Association (SGA) Officers:
- Represent the student body to the SVCC administration.
- Sponsor campus-wide activities.
- Serve on college-wide committees.
- Recognize new student organizations.
- Allocate programming money to new and existing student organizations.
- Complete community service activities.
Interested in participating and/or joining a committee?
Student representatives are the voice of the student body and stand up for their best interests. They have the opportunity to serve on college-wide committees and provide the student perspective on issues that directly impact their educational experience. The individuals that make up the committees are SVCC administrators, staff, faculty, and students. To learn more, please contact Ana Salgado, SGA Advisor in 1F19 or email@example.com.
Student Government elections are held in April. If you are interested in running for a position and meet the requirements, please consider applying for the positions by reviewing and completing a SGA Candidate application by Friday, April 7 at Noon.