Student Government is a vital part of campus life at Sauk Valley Community College. Student Government al
lows students, like you, have a say in important decisions for the SVCC campus.
Responsibilities of Student Government include:
- Representing the student body to the SVCC administration
- Sponsoring campus-wide activities
- Serving on college-wide committees
- Recognizing new student organizations
- Allocating programming money to new and existing student organizations
- Completing community service activities.
SGA invites you to run for 2019-2020 Student Government. If you or someone you know meets the requirements, please consider applying for the positions. Applications and co
ntracts are due Wednesday, March 27 at 4:30pm. *SGA Officers who are not Sauk Scholars receive a 6 credit tuition waiver. Questions? Please contact Ana Salgado in 1F19 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
2018-2019 SGA Officers