Community Education Coordinator
- Can I register online?
Yes, you can register online. We have several registration methods available. Please visit our registration page for more information.
- Is there a deadline for registration?
- Registration for Community Education courses is accepted until the day of class as long as there are still openings. We strongly encourage registering early to secure your seat in the classes you want.
- What forms of payment are accepted?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, cash and check. Payment is required upon registration.
- Are your classes eligible for Financial Aid?
- Non-credit courses are not eligible for Financial Aid. You can contact our Financial Aid office at 815-835-6339 for more information.
- Can I set up a payment plan?
- Community Education courses are eligible for the payment plan. You can contact the Business Office at 815-835-6295 for more information.
- Do I receive a refund if a class is canceled?
- Yes, you will receive a refund check for the amount you have paid.
- Do I receive a refund if I do not attend class?
- No, if you did not contact the Community Education office to withdrawal from the class before the first day of class you will not receive a refund.
- How do I withdrawal from a Community Education class?
- Students need to call 815-835-6212 with their withdrawal request. Documentation is required for the student withdrawal to be processed. Please leave a message if no one is available to take your call.