Let us show you how! Whatever your educational aspirations are, we can show you how to get started. Explore Sauk from home!
Sauk Valley Community College provides an “open enrollment” policy and we are here to provide educational support to persons of all ages. Your first step is to determine how we can assist you.
Coordinator of Student Recruitment
Request More Information
Thank you for contacting SVCC’s Office of Student Recruitment. Please visit svcc.edu/covid19 for up-to-date information regarding the College’s response to the pandemic.
Currently, our office is working remotely during normal business hours:
Monday-Thursday 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
All Recruiting campus events have been cancelled until further notice. We look forward to seeing you at SVCC when it is safe to return to campus.
Sarah Partington, Coordinator of Student Recruitment & Dual Credit, can be reached via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815/835-6266. Contact us to set up a Google Meeting or on-campus visit to learn more about Sauk Valley Community College.
- Interested in pursuing a transfer or career-technical degree?
- A high school student interested in Dual Credit classes?
- Looking to expand your knowledge in a business or community education class?
- Not sure if college is right for you?
You may Already have College Credit!
Did you know that there are other ways to earn college credit? Students enrolled at Sauk may earn credits based on prior experience in the following ways:
- Armed service experience
- Evaluation (certifies knowledge gained through work experience, technical/vocational training, and other learning experiences)
- Proficiency examination
- CLEP (College Level Examination Program) and Dantes tests
- Advanced Placement Examination program
- Credit by certification, license or registry
For more information, contact an advisor or the appropriate dean.
Refer to College Navigator (National Center for Educational Statistics) for important information about Sauk Valley Community College.