SVCC offers a series of three free, non-credit online courses for students who wish to prepare themselves for an online course. Students are able to self-enroll in one or more of the courses according to individual needs. The three courses include:
- Canvas Basics, which demonstrates navigation and use of key features of the Canvas Course Management System
- Technology Basics, which provides a review of vital computer skills for students enrolled in online courses
- Success Basics, which offers essential guidance to students new to the online course format
How to Enroll in a Basics Course
1. To self-enroll in a course, select the appropriate link, below.
2. You will be asked to login to the Canvas system with your Sauk Login, as in image 1.
3. If you do not know your Sauk login, see image 2, below.
4. Once you have entered your login and password, select “Enroll in Course” (see image 1)
5. Select “Go to the Course” and begin.