Assistant Professor, English
Master of Eng Lang and Literature, Gen, 1990 - Northern Illinois University
Sauk Valley Community College
- Best way to contact me
- The best way to contact me is by email.
- Specialty Areas
- I have taught developmental composition, rhetoric and composition, honors rhetoric and composition, creative writing, and contemporary literature classes.
- Courses Taught
- ELA 095 ELA 099 ENG 101
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Spending time with family and friends, traveling, reading, writing, and volunteering as a wish granter and speaker for the Make-A-Wish Foundation.
- What I like most about SVCC
- My students and my co-workers are the reasons I enjoy teaching at S.V.C.C. The smaller class sizes at Sauk allow me the opportunity to get to know my students better than I might at a larger school. I also appreciate that the administration, faculty, and staff at S.V.C.C. work together to provide an excellent educational experience for every Sauk student.
Summer 2017 Schedule
Please check with instructor for schedule.