2014-15 Catalog (Archived Catalog)
Click on any of the following links for information
- Admissions and Registration
- General Registration Information
- Petition for Tuition Refund
- Student Financial Assistance
- Counseling Center
- Support Services
- Auxiliary Services
- Student Life
- Student Rights and Responsibilities
- Code of Student Conduct and Disciplinary Procedures
Sauk Valley Community College provides a comprehensive program of student services, including admissions, financial assistance, placement testing, counseling, educational planning, tutoring, career services, cross-cultural services, personal counseling, veteran services, as well as access services for persons with disabilities. The College also offers a comprehensive program of co-curricular activities, performing arts opportunities, and intercollegiate athletics. The Learning Resource and Learning Assistance Centers support the instructional program through instructional materials, tutoring, and professional services. These services, in combination with instructional services, increase educational access for all and contribute to student success and enrichment.
Student Services Mission Statement
Sauk Valley Community College Student Services is committed to providing comprehensive programs and services in a supportive, caring, and challenging learning environment for the purpose of allowing its students the opportunity to take the initiative and responsibility for their total development including their educational, professional, and personal goals.
Student Services Statement of Commitment
- SVCC Student Services is student centered.
- We believe in the dignity, uniqueness, and growth of each individual and the fundamental right of each person to realize his or her fullest potential.
- We believe Student Services is an integral part of the total learning experience at SVCC.
- We believe in providing friendly, easily accessible, trustworthy, and efficient services in an environment that is caring and confidential.
- We believe in an internal environment that will nurture our values: respect, responsibility, integrity, caring, and fairness.
- We believe in mentoring high standards for our students to model while assisting them in achieving academic excellence.
Student Services includes the following:
|Office of Student Services||815/835-6326|
|Admissions and Records||815/835-6273|
|Student Activities/Cross Cultural Services||815/835-6432|
|Student Support Services||815/835-6243|