SVCC's Instructional Designer is available to assist faculty with:
- Canvas Learning Management System troubleshooting
- online course development
- integration of technology and software into teaching
- providing an inclusive classroom through Universal Design
- best practices in both on-campus and online instruction
- a variety of professional development opportunities
Robin Fisch, Director of Instructional Design and Distance Education
A career educator with more than thirty years of instructional experience with youth and adult learners, Robin Fisch is an Instructional Designer at SVCC. Robin holds a Master’s degree in Instructional Design and Technology from Western Illinois University, the Administrator of Online Learning Certificate from the Illinois Online Network, and a Bachelor of Science degree in Education from Northern Illinois University.
Contact Robin at email@example.com or 815-835-6318.
Hernan Cortez, Instructional Designer
Hernan is an experienced instructional designer with special expertise in the areas of accessibility, online course redesign, content creation, objective mapping, copyright, and Open Educational Resources. Hernan holds a Masters degree in History and a Master's degree in Educational Technology/Instructional Design from Central Michigan University.
Contact Hernan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 815-835-6407