- The Ag Mechanics degree will prepare students to enter the workforce in Ag maintenance positions, general farm work, and even prepare students for mechanical fields outside of Agriculture.
- The Ag Production Technology A.A.S. degree and certificate prepare students for a variety of crop productions, and positions related to the support of production agriculture.
- The Ag Business A.A.S. degree prepares students to work in Ag lending, Ag sales, Ag economics, and farm business management.
- The Animal Science transfer degree prepares students for careers in livestock production, research, veterinary science, animal nutrition, and animal reproduction.
- The SVCC Ag Program will continue to grow and evolve to meet the ever changing technology and needs of the agriculture industry in the Sauk Valley area.
1 Agriculture Certificate
1 Drone Pilot Certificate