Goal 1: Students will be technically compentent.
- Students will apply knowledge of applications and tools to create a variety of documents and products.
- Students will practice administrating systems.
Goal 2: Students will use critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Students will apply knowledge to troubleshoot common technical problems.
- Students will be able to seek out solutions to common technical problems from a variety of sources.
Goal 3: Students will demonstrate professionalism.
- Students will practice written communication using technology.
- Students will practice professional qualities.
|Computer Information Systems|
1 Internet Certificate
|Management Information Systems|
1 Management Information Systems Certificate
2 Computer Software Certificates
1 Networking Certificate
1 Server Administration Certificate
1 PC Technician Certificate