The Computer Information Systems Department faculty have an essential mix of credentials, teaching and real world experience. Combined, these instructors have over 31 years of experience teaching at SVCC.
8 Years of Service at SVCC
Greg Noack has been working in education and technology since 1999. A full-time professor at SVCC since 2018, Greg has previous experience as a classroom teacher, instructional designer, and as a director of instructional technology at SVCC.
- M.A., Educational Technology, Pepperdine University
- B.S., Education, Illinois State University
- A.S., Liberal Studies, Sauk Valley Community College
23 Years of Service at SVCC
Mr. Megill has taught a variety of subjects at SVCC for twenty years, but his focus in computer programming and logic. He is a life-long learner who has earned over thirty additional hours of graduate credit above his M.S. in computer science.
- M.S., Computer Science, Purdue University
- B.S., Computer Science, University of New Mexico