2019-20 Catalog (Archived Catalog)
Sauk Valley Community College provides a comprehensive program of student services.
Student Services Mission Statement
Sauk Valley Community College Student Services is committed to providing comprehensive programs and services in a supportive, caring, and challenging learning environment for the purpose of allowing its students the opportunity to take the initiative and responsibility for their total development including lifelong learning, professional, and personal goals.
Student Services Statement of Commitment
Student Services is student centered.
- We believe in the dignity, uniqueness, and growth of each individual and the fundamental right of each person to realize his or her fullest potential.
- Student Services is an integral part of the total learning experience at SVCC.
- We believe in providing friendly, accessible, and efficient services in an environment that is caring and confidential.
- We believe in an environment that nurtures our values: respect, responsibility, integrity, caring, and fairness.
- We believe in mentoring high standards for our students to model while assisting them in achieving academic excellence.
Student Services includes the following:
|*Dean of Student Services||815-835-6305|
|*Academic Advising Services||815-835-6354|
|*Admissions & Records||815-835-6273|
*SHARP (Sauk's Holistic Advising & Retention Project)
|*Student Activities/Cross Cultural Services||815-835-6432|
|*TRIO Student Support Services||815-835-6268|