All students interested in the radiologic technology program at SVCC must satisfy the following criteria:
- Complete the College general admission procedure.
- Attend an informational meeting.
- File an application form with the Office of Dean of Health Professions.
- Complete an academic plan with the Health Counselor.
- Two letters of recommendation on file in the Office of Dean of Health Professions.
- Appointment with Coordinator of Radiologic Technology.
- Complete a hospital visit or view occupational videos.
- Complete TEAS V for Allied Health test though SVCC testing center or other approved ATI testing center.
A “point system” will be utilized to evaluate all qualified applicants. Applicants will be awarded points for completion of specific general education and program admission requirements. These are explained in the Radiologic Technology Admission Handbook given out at the informational meeting.