Sauk Makes it Possible — You Make it Happen
Goal 1: Students will use critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Students will manipulate technical factors
- Students will be able to adapt positioning to non-routine exams.
- Students will evaluate images
Goal #2: Students/graduates will be clinically competent.
- Students will apply positioning skills.
- Student will select appropriate technical factors
- Students will practice radiation protection.
Goal #3: Students will be able to communicate.
- Students will demonstrate oral communication skills.
- Students will practice written communication skills.
Goal #4: Students will evaluate the importance of professional growth and development.
- Students will demonstrate professional qualities
- Students will understand continuing education guidelines