Sauk Makes it Possible — You Make it Happen
How to Build a Team
- Know the skills, abilities, needs and fears of your
- Provide an atmosphere to foster open and honest
- Build a positive social relationship with members.
- Communicate frequently through visits, meetings, etc.
- Delegate responsibility to members.
- Trust each other to complete assigned tasks.
- Provide mutual support and encouragement.
- Build respect for each other to complete assigned tasks.
- Use the uniqueness of special skills of each member to
accomplish your goals.
- Build pride for your group.