Keeping Members Active
- Make members part of the brainstorming and decision-making process.
- Make members feel that they are making a significant contribution.
- Clearly define the expectations of the member, regarding such things as goals, present projects and future possibilities.
- Offer members meaningful work assignments.
- Encourage understanding and interest by constantly providing information.
- Provide a sense of unity for members.
- Help workers set achievable goals.
- Encourage members to have fun.