Leadership Resources: Components of a Mission StatementWhat?
- What goals do we actually want to accomplish?
- What overall image do we wish to protect and support?
- What distinguishes our products and/or services?
- How do we accomplish our overall goals?
- Why are we trying to accomplish these overall goals?
- Why will people work to achieve superior performance?
- In what measurable way will our members benefit?
- In what ways will the people we serve benefit?
The Mission Statement
Convert your answers into powerful statements you can weave together into one compelling mission statement. Ultimately, no longer than one clear, meaningful sentence.