UPM Raflatac is labeling a smarter future by developing innovative and sustainable labeling solutions complemented with world-class service. As one of the world’s leading producers of self-adhesive label materials, we supply high-quality paper and film label stock for consumer product and industrial labeling through a global network of factories, distribution terminals and sales offices. We employ around 3,000 people and made sales of sales of EUR 1.5 billion (USD 1.9 billion) in 2018. The Dixon, IL state of the art manufacturing facility employs approximately 100 staff members. UPM Raflatac is part of UPM – The Biofore Company. Find out more at www.upmraflatac.com.
Multicraft Interns at UPM Raflatac will learn and gain hands-on experience in the following areas:
- World class safety culture in a fast paced manufacturing setting
- Highly automated manufacturing processes, including robotics
- Job shadowing with a highly skilled team of Engineering & Multicraft Maintenance experts
- Equipment repair, preventative maintenance and troubleshooting skills (electrical, mechanical, hydraulic & pneumatic systems)
- Project management skills in a team based work environment
Come join our team of experts to help you learn and grow!
Lori Wolber, HR Manager
101 E. Corporate Drive
Dixon, IL 61021