E. D. Etnyre & Co. is a worldwide manufacturer and marketer of equipment for the construction and maintenance of roads and heavy haul trailers. The Company was established in 1898 and has been located in Oregon, IL since its inception. Etnyre is a family-owned company that currently has over 425 full-time members. The facility is located on a 110 acre campus along Daysville Road just outside the City of Oregon and has roughly 350,000 square feet of manufacturing space. Etnyre utilizes state of the art equipment in its manufacturing processes including cutting lasers, plasma burn tables, robotic welders, CNC turning centers, press brakes, and much more.
Multicraft Interns at E. D. Etnyre & Co. will gain hands on experience with:
- Equipment installation, maintenance and trouble shooting
- Facility upgrades and maintenance
- Production flow alterations and configurations
- Vendor and contractor interaction
- Blueprints and schematics
- Multiple other challenges that arise in a manufacturing environment