There are plenty of ways to receive information on SVCC campus events, news and information.
- All SVCC students, once registered, are issued a student email address. Check your email regularly for all College information, news and postings from instructors. Use your student email to check for any notifications from SVCC student services including admissions, financial aid and counseling. If you cannot get into your email, call our admissions office.
- Get information sent straight to your phone! SVCC students have the option to receive text alerts for campus closings, class cancellations and SVCC news and information. To receive texts, visit svcc.edu/txtalerts
- Log in using your Sauk Login (first.m.last)
- Add/remove devices and subscribe/unsubscribe to different alerts
- Social Media
- Follow SVCC on Facebook (facebook.com/saukvalleycc) and Twitter(@saukvalleycc). All important information is also posted on SVCC’s homepage and your Moodle account.