Passport must not expire at any time while a student is in the United States.
Begin process of renewing passport six months in advance as a general rule.
FULL COURSE OF STUDY
- 12 credit per term minimum
- 24 credit per year for undergraduate programs
Must always be pre-approved by a DSO.
The most common exceptions are:
- Pre-approved medical exception (must be approved by a DSO)
- Language barrier exception (must be approved by a DSO)
- Program completion (less than 12 credits to complete)
- Pre-approved vacation semester (available after meeting 2 terms at full-time, approval required)