SVCC Closed 1/23

Sauk will be closed Wednesday, January 23, due to continued hazardous conditions.

Click here to close this message.

Sauk Makes it Possible — You Make it Happen

F-1 Students and Taxes

Filing taxes is an important requirement of F-1 visa status:

  • File even if no income was earned
  • FORM 8843 (no income)
  • FORM 1040 NR or FORM 1040NREZ (income and/or taxable scholarships)
  • DSO’s are not qualified to provide tax advice