Check out the web links and frequently asked questions to help you navigate the transition to SVCC.
Now that you are enrolled and registered for classes, verify all critical admissions processes are complete by reviewing the “How to Enroll New Students” guide.
As a Sauk student, you are responsible for checking your Sauk student email. Communication from your instructors, academic advisor, financial aid and other college offices is sent through your student email account. To access your Sauk student email, click on the link “How to Access Your Sauk Student Email”.
Frequently Asked About Topics
- Payment Plan Options
- How to Schedule and Advising Appointment
- Scheduling Placement Test
- How to file for Financial Aid
- Financial Aid Frequently Asked Questions
For Assistance with Textbooks Contact SVCC's Bookstore
For Assistance regarding student payment of tuition Contact SVCC’s Business Office
- Logging into Your Sauk Student Accounts
- SOAR Online Help for Students
- How to Access Your Sauk Student Email
- How to Access Your Course Materials Online