Sauk's Holistic Advising & Retention Project
How can SHARP help you?
The SHARP advising program will help you reach your academic goals. Our SHARP advisor will provide you with individualized coaching, support, and the resources you need throughout your time at Sauk.
What does SHARP offer?
- Academic advising and encouragement to help you achieve your educational goals
- Monitoring of your academic progress and development of a plan for academic success
- Confidentiality of personal information
- Referrals to other sources of assistance, as appropriate
- Transfer advising and assistance
- Assistance with college applications and financial aid, including FAFSA
- Persistance Rate: 69% of all SHARP participants will persist from one academic year to the beginning of the next academic year.
- At least 43% of new SHARP participants served each year by cohort will graduate with an associate's degree or certificate within three years.
- At least 34% of SHARP participants by cohort will transfer to other colleges and universities within three years.
- Ashleigh Sorenson
- Academic Advisor - SHARP and Transfer Specialist
- Room Number: 1D13
- Phone: 815-835-6368
- E-mail: email@example.com